3 voteshiway65n commented
After a case this was the workaround/resolution. Would be nice to see the client be able to recognize an app layer scenario and not create the "backup" file in the Citrix profile.
For each user VM
In the SCCM Console:
1. delete the Computer object for this VM
On the VM:
2. net stop CCMexec
3. Del %windir%\smscfg.ini
4. delete SMS certificates
5. open disk manager,
6. Locate the hidden partition "c:\program files\Citrix\pvsvm\Service\PersistedData" and take control of that partition,
7. Mount it to a drive letter
8. On that drive, locate the folder named CCMData with a file called ccmdata.bak.
9. Delete this file
10. Reboot the VMhiway65n shared this idea ·
266 votesstarted · AdminMark Silvey - ConfigMgr Product Team (Engineering Manager, ConfigMgr, System Center Configuration Manager) responded
This is available as the application groups feature in the 1905 technical preview. We’d love it if you installed it and gave us your feedback.