With SCM be deprecated, this would be nice to see. The ability to create CI/CB with GPO settings, instead of custom scripts for each GPO setting right now.
40 votesstarted · AdminBob Mac Neill (Software Engineer, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager) responded
Updating status to started – see https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/configmgr/core/understand/find-help#send-a-suggestion for an explanation of each value.
Our 2001 Technical preview is release and the Check Readiness steps has some new additions.
For more info:
Try it out and let us know your feedback, thanks.
This is already an option, we do this in our SCC m2012 SP1 environment. Check that its plugged in if laptop.
1,838 votesstarted · Admindjam (Product Director, or Executive, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager) responded
Phase 1 of these feature is in 1602 production
• Branch Distribution Point Maintenance Task
• Discovery Data Collection Cycle
• Hardware Inventory Cycle
• Machine Policy Retrieval and Evaluation Cycle
• Software Inventory Cycle
• Software Metering Usage Report Cycle
• Software Updates Deployment Evaluation Cycle
• Software Updates Scan Cycle
• Windows Installer Source List Update Cycle
• Restart SMS Agent Host Service
• Generate new SCCM GUID
• Rerun Advertisement
• Open Client Log File Folder
• Open Client Installation Log File Folder
• Assign Client to Another Site
• Change Cache Size
• Uninstall SCCM Client
• Manage Computer
• Ping System
• Wake On LAN
• RDP to Console
• System Info
• Show Collections
• Running Processes
• Computer Management
• Connect to C$
• Interactive Command Prompt
• Reboot System
• Schedule Reboot
• AD Groups PC is a member of
• Interactive PowerShell
• Group Policy Update
• Open Regedit
150 votesNoted · 5 comments · Ideas » Setup and Server Infrastructure · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
100% agree with this, SCCM and SQL should match what a CM RAP or SQL RAP would tell us to do and make the system perform better, multiple Temp DB's, Auto Growth on Temp DB, Optimize AD HOC queries, indexing, corruption check, DBCC, etc....