Add resources dialog not accepting 'Enter'
If you like to add a resource to a collection by right clicking on it and starting the 'Add Resource'-Dialog, you have to click the search button by mouse or using tab after enter a search string. Perhaps it will be better to enable pressing the enter button to search for clients.
Roth, Chase commented
This is very inconvenient and bothersome to us. I agree 100%. Was about to write my own, but saw yours. This is how I'd like it to play out:
1) Enter string and hit enter to Search
2) The results are highlighted/selected automatically as they are now
3) Add, is now the active button, so hitting Enter key a second time will Add them to the selected resources
4) Cursor returns to the search box to add more
5) When finished, either click OK or use tab to get to the OK button.