Microsoft

System Center Configuration Manager Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

How can we improve Configuration Manager?

Explanation of the future of MDM support in SCCM

Hybrid MDM support is deprecated in SCCM. Details of this deprication is here:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sccm/mdm/understand/hybrid-mobile-device-management
If you are a Hybrid customer, Microsoft is very happy to work with you to make your migration to Intune seamless/painless. Please reach out to Microsoft support.

While Hybrid support for MDM is going away, SCCM will innovate together with Intune, and will continue to grow closer together. More capabilities and better together scenarios will be coming soon.

292 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Admindjam (Product Director, or Executive, System Center Configuration Manager) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • John Farrell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looking for the same add on to SCCM. SCCM should be able to manage Chromebooks or the new pixel the same way it can manage Android device.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add support for multiple Apple DEP / Apple School Manager accounts to Intune Hybrid. Intune standalone has this feature as of february, 2018

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, this must be scripted today to be automatic. Should clearly be a built in function.

• Sean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've found the script for automating this. I have a question regarding the verifying it ran part. It says...If you would like to verify it run:
    Select * from v_ActionAccountResult
    You should see two entries on each run.
    I'm not sure where or how to run this to verify. When I enter the command in powershell it errors out.

• Trond W. Hanssen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add support for Citrix Netscaler as a VPN provider in the SCCM console. The provider exists in the Intune web console, but not in the ConfigMgr console.

• Mikael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would like to have the possibility to deploy . e.g. Wifi, eMail and/or applications to users, if they are using a Corporate Device. There are other scenarios where you would like to deploy to user if they are using a personal device.
    Users are allowed to connect both personal and corporate devices. But they are only allowed to have pushmail on their corporate device.

• Mikael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The DEP sync has to be clicked manually. There should be a way to schedule this.

• Anthony Greer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great for mobile thin clients in the enterprise. If a traveling employee does 100% of their work on a Win 10 enterprise VDI VM, a managed chromebook would be far easier to manage than a full windows PC that needs AV, windows updates and such just to run a PCoIP application.

• Iain Fairbairn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This VERY MUCH. We have to make strong distinction between what kinds of policies can be applied on BYOD vs Corporate supplied devices. While there are ways to do it and we can manage it, this would make it a lot simpler to achieve.

• Jacob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a very important feature addition. We typically have to reset devices again because no enrollment profile was assigned to the DEP device.

• Daniel Persson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yepp, right now the company that register our iOS-devices for DEP have to contact me and my team and tells us that we should configure Enrollment Profile for the new devices. This is a quite big hickup in our over all automated process for managing iOS devices.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base