Import/Export Cmdlet Parameter aliases
Could we please have a common alias for the file path parameters in the various import/export cmdlets?
For example, currently we have:
1. Export-CMBaseline uses -Path to set output path, and
2. Export-CMTaskSequence uses -ExportFilePath.
Then we have:
1. Import-CMBaseline using -FileName to determine location of exported files
2. Import-CMApplication using -FilePath,
3. Import-CMTasksequence using -Path.
A common alias like "Path" or "FilePath" for all these parameters will be very handy in reducing complexity of scripts calling your Cmdlets.
Thank you for your feedback. Improving the consistency of the Import/Export cmdlet parameters is definitely something on our list for improving.