Microsoft

System Center Configuration Manager Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

How can we improve Configuration Manager?

Compliance tracking per system on a time series. Ideally you could set your aggregation interval, vendor, and update classification.

Would like to have a Table with a Resource ID , timestamp , and compliance %, vendor and Update Classification. The table aggregation interval could be daily or weekly, or follow data warehouse sync. With a capture of system specific data we can build BI reports per system, and aggregate per customer groupings. This would be a win for executive level reporting to show how every month SCCM moves the enterprise to compliant, as compliance percent drops on 2nd Tuesday and move up throughout the month. Detail level data is needed to drive exceptions (read snowflakes) into standard best practices.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
cwinter shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Charles Herrington commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've actually just started to go looking for this myself. I've had to hand off patching to a third-party but now I am responsible for managing them.
    What I would like to see is a dashboard or report that I could look at each morning to see how compliant we are today vs the past to see if we are making progress or not. Did you find an external solution?

Feedback and Knowledge Base