Give an opportunity to view status of several deployments
For example, We have 200+ deployments in \Monitoring\Overview\Deployments node.
I want to see detailed status of several deployment.Nowadays, the sequence is:
1. Searching a deployment. right click - view status. Deployment status is opened.
2. left click on Deployments node.
3. Searching a deployment. right click - view status. Deployment status is opened.
4. left click on Deployments node.
5. Searching a deployment. right click - view status. Deployment status is opened.
And so on.
It would be better to select several deployment and get this
Looks like this is a duplicate of this submission with a current "noted" status: https://configurationmanager.uservoice.com/forums/300492-ideas/suggestions/16269664-view-status
This use scenario is very common in our environment for our patch nights. Depending on the environment and number of 3rd party patches, our patch nights may have 2 - 20 separate deployments that we're monitoring and jumping between. You don't mind a console crash quite like when it crashes in the middle of patch night and you have to go open all 20 deployments again.
This would be a great feature - especially having multiple deployments for different products all updating on patch day for example, being able to select all the relevant deployments and have them added to the tree would make life much easier