Microsoft

System Center Configuration Manager Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

How can we improve Configuration Manager?

Fix the text in the title bar of the Admin Console to be correctly aligned with the top of the window when maximised

Currently when the Admin Console is maximised some of the text in the title bar is not aligned correctly, it is set too high and is cut off. It displays correctly when the window is not maximised. See attached screenshots for example of what I mean.

This is in 1706, but it has been like this for multiple versions now.

It's only a minor cosmetic thing, but it's quite distracting.

44 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Aidan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • henry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Borders all the way around the Admin Console are missing. Would love to see this fixed!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are IT People, often we are a little bit "funny" when it comes to accuracy. This bugs the **** out of me. It shouldn't but it does. Fix your UI.

Its even on the sides - there are 0 Pixels between the edge of the screen and the A in Assets and compliance. I checked because I'm a little bit "funny". Get the borders back properly like every other Microsoft UI - including CMTrace, Resource Explorer and Internet Explorer.

Fix your UI... its important to some of us... please...

• Aidan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just updated our server / consoles to 1710 and the issue is still present.

Fingers crossed to 1802...

• Matt Schultz [BCBSNE] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please. Some basic fit & finish would be nice here. I'd love to hear the technical reason that's causing this, but I'd also really like to see if fixed.

Feedback and Knowledge Base