Microsoft

System Center Configuration Manager Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

How can we improve Configuration Manager?

All Software Update Statistics

When looking at an update either through All Software Updates or a SUG please make the statics node clickable. It would be beneficial from that node to be able to click on "required" or "unknown" to see the specific list of machines, similar how you can see the stats when looking at a deployment. Currently only real way to look up the stat is to write down the KB and then head over to monitoring and start running reports on the KBs.

36 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jason Hyers shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • kedia990 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh cool, I thought I was being thick and hadn't been able to figure out how to achieve this - turns out that the functionality's just missing, which seems like an oversight to me (why not make that detailed information available? It's clearly there, because SCCM wouldn't have been able to summarize it otherwise). Would be great if this was implemented, it'd save a whole bunch of clicks. Thanks!

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs more votes, using the reports is clunky when all I need is a quick list of problem PC's.

• Nj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second this!!....In WSUS it's easy to check compliance in terms of what machines require an update I click on...or a Software Update Group as a whole. But why go into WSUS when we have SCCM managing updates? Running a report is not as robust nor as quick.

Feedback and Knowledge Base