Microsoft

System Center Configuration Manager Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

How can we improve Configuration Manager?

Windows 10 Servicing Dashboard: Make it clickable

When I go to the Windows 10 Servicing Dashboard, I got a nice PieChart of the Windows 10 Clients and their Version.
But when I click on the PieChart, nothing happens. It would be great to have the same experience on this Dashboard like on the SCEP Dashboards.
That means, if I click on the PieChart one of the Windows 10 Version, a new collection would be opened, with the corresponding Devices.

185 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Martin Wüthrich shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Amol Bhatt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also Facing the same problem. Its is not clickable.

However for Office 365 we made it clickable. We need to make qin 10 dashboard clikable. If someone can help me??

• Adam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be nice to see it for all tiles in Windows 10 Servicing dashboard - ie Windows 10 Usage, Windows 10 Servicing. When I clik on PieChart it should generate list of PC for suitable Windows version or servicing ring.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this for classical updates when you sellect each update and update groups not just windows 10 servicing and O365 servicing

• Laurence commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completely agree, I find it very strange how you can't see the devices when clicking. This would be very useful rather than having to run reports.

• Joe Sciulli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Didn't see this until after I posted mine entitled "Windows 10 Servicing - Usage & Ring Tiles Should Produce List of PCs When Clicked." I wonder if they can combine mine into yours?

Feedback and Knowledge Base