Microsoft

Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager Feedback

Suggestion box powered by UserVoice

Ideas

What features would you like to see?

All of the feedback that you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, though we can’t promise to reply to all posts.

Please do not use UserVoice to report product bugs or for assisted support.
If you believe you have found a product bug, please send us a bug report through the Configuration Manager Console (1806 and newer). To do this, press the 🙂 button in the top right corner and choose “Send a Frown”. For more details, see https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sccm/core/understand/find-help.

If you require assisted support, please see https://aka.ms/cmcbsupport for more details.

Standard Disclaimer – our lawyers made us put this here ;-)
We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, so you can give us feedback. Please note that the Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager feedback site is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please send only feature suggestions and ideas to improve Configuration Manager. Do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. web application

The current implementation of Web Applications is very limited. Quite frankly, I'm not sure why this was implemented so poorly: batch files are more flexible than this!

I'd like to see this expanded in several ways: choices of where to put the icon (start menu, public desktop, user's desktop), appearance of the icon.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Application Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Reuseable .exe list for closing running Application

Would be nice to be able to create a default list of .exe's that can be selected for the detection of open apps feature. And/or have CM remember them and keep a running history to dynamically build those exclusions. That way, you don't have to type in the same exclusions over and over, or fat finger them or keep them in notepad to remember.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Application Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Run detection without downloading application

When using dependencies and superseedence it seems that the client downloads applications to be able to run the detection method.

My scenario is that i have Application A which from today is dependent of Application B. i added Application B as a dependency and now Software Center shows that it wants to download 11 components. This would be every single superseeded application back to the first version of Application A in our environment.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hover over help, define and examples.

In sections like Detection rule when using different operators like between, one of, none of. Provide formatting examples on hover for single and multiple entries.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Noted  ·  0 comments  ·  Application Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 22 23 24 26 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base